Monday 18 May 2015

love eternal

I've used this quote from Abraham Lincoln before, but thought it would be perfect to go with this layout I made using the Daisy Trail digikit 'Vintage Valentine'

 
Vintage Valentine digikit by Daisy Trail
image from Lunagirl
 
Added red roses as they were mum's favourite..... and the pigeon?? - just because ; )
 
The colour of the whole design was taken from the image, the background paper is actually placed on top of everything (apart from the writing) and then made gradually translucent so you can still see everything.
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Very beautiful ~ my mother liked that quote ~ I love the vintage style and how you took all your colors from that lovely image. So sweet that you added red roses for your mother. And love the pigeon! Thanks for joining in my 'Mother' challenge at LunagirlMoonbeams.com! ~ Karen

    ReplyDelete