Tuesday 8 October 2019

Using a card blank I had already papered for something else, which I ended up not using, I chose a gorgeous butterfly image from Butterfly Kisses, this is why I love Gecko Galz so much, every image could be used with no embellishments or anything and still make a lovely project.

I resized the image to fit the 6x6 card, used vintage blue Nuvo drops on the centre of the flowers, a gold swirl to look like its part of the flower stem and pale gold gems. To finish, I decided to highlight the butterfly by drawing round it with a gold pen.


entering in: Gecko Galz Papercrafting Challenge Group = Text challenge

Amanda xx

1 comment:

  1. I love the deep purple and deep pink as the backdrop it this pretty image and outlining th3 butterfly was a master stroke. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete