Tuesday 19 June 2012

Something different for a Birthday.



I used Debbi Moore's Shabby Chic Compendium Collection - which came free with a cardmaking magazine. Used the 'tag' template, resized it so it would sit comfortabley in a C5 envelope, and then printed a backing paper, a topper and a flower off. I decoupaged the flower using the 3 sizes which printed off and roughened them up a bit. For a flourish of ribbon I used some ric-rac ribbon which I 'inherited' from my grandma when she gave me her relic of a sewing machine, which must be at least 30 years old. (Alas, the sewing machine gave up a few years ago so now I use it as my crafting table) and then stuck some buttons on.
For the back I used a blank page of a novel - Bridget Jone's diary to be precise! - which as gone that lovely old page colour you get when books are getting on a bit.
(please note I have two copies of this book, one for keeps and the one to be ripped up)

No comments:

Post a Comment