Wednesday 12 November 2014

one thing.....

leads to another, is something which happens to me a lot! I get distracted and never get to do what I was intending to. Today was slightly different - I was intending to do a card, using an image I tangled, from a new purchase of Peerless Designs "Tangletastic 1" crafting cd:

then I had an idea, which featured this photo frame:



three hours, much colouring in, many butterflies and gems later, it had morphed into this:






I was going for less is more, but once I started I couldn't stop, plus it was a big frame (that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it!) I do love how it turned out and am quite proud of myself as this is something I've never done before.

entering into: nutcrafters - anything but a card

2 comments:

  1. Wow this is so elegant.Very stylish creation.Thanks for joining in with us over at Nutcrafters.(Did you know you've not added the challenge link?).
    Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for taking the time to comment - have linked up now!

    ReplyDelete