Boy, this was a labour of love, took me all afternoon - doesn't look much to it but I had to use the cutout studio on everything but the ticket and the background - slowly. *lol*
1. horse & clown stood on stool from Lunagirl (freebie)
2. checked material from Ephemeras' Vintage Garden (tulip collage)
3. clowns face & clown acrobat from GeckoGalz (Clowning Around jewel sheet)
4. circus ticket from Google search
font used Carniavale Freakshow
5. background paper from Jodie Lee (Butterfly Garden paper n10)
The original image was of horse & stool attached, I snipped the two apart, removed the original horserider and placed the yellow clown on top. Then I used another image of a clown, digitally beheading it (for want of a better phrase) and sticking the head over the original image.
Using the tulip collage (freebie for members) I cut away part of it, leaving behind the chequered board.
Used a stamp effect and 'ripped' the edges on the ticket, changing colours to match the rest of the page.
Assembled everything together, changing colour tones and matching colours along the way.
And I don't really like clowns.