Tuesday 1 December 2015

four of a kind

A lovely card which I made for a Friendship swap over on DoCrafts incorporating Mrs A's challenge over at her Butterfly Challenge Blog - to use 4 of something which in this card is 4 butterflies.
Had to include a doily of course, but this tine I added a white paperclip to spice things up a bit *lol*



 
Debbi Moore papers
doily
diecut butterfly in pink
small die cut butterflies x 2
pearls
 
Sticking the butterfly to the clip was fiddly, but I did it......... till I went to put the card in the envelope, dropped it and the butterfly fell off. Superglue is my hero!!
 

3 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Amanda. I love the paper clip which looks to be his antenna. That's crafty. I have these papers but I'm still at the stroking stage!! Lol. Thankyou for fluttering by #43 Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Mrs A, just hope it stayed stuck whilst travelling *lol*
    I have started to buy the bookazines, so I have the cd of the designs as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout and colours, I love all the embellishments.
    Thank you for joining us,
    Tina, GD on Butterfly Challenge

    ReplyDelete