Tuesday 3 September 2019

K @ Butterfly Challenge

Today's card is for Mrs A's Butterfly Challenge, and its the letter K for Kinetic, I'm really enjoying learning how to do these card shapes. Full details are on the butterfly blog.

So again, I chose to do the card shape plus butterflies, I was going to do this black & white but then decided to do it red & white, although the ink looks more burgundy to me, so I stuck to that shade.




Swirls & card verse Honeypot Crafts
Main topper from magazine freebie
Stazon Blazing Red ink
Tattered Lace mini dies
Pink & White pearls

entering in: Butterfly Blog = K is for Kinetic

Amanda xx

1 comment:

  1. Very stylish. I love the red against the White. So pleased you used the kinetic element. Thankyou for coming and spinning the butterfly wheel with me this week. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete