Tuesday 13 September 2011

For my friends birthday in July and also her husbands the same week (and they also got married in the same week as well - no excuse for anyone to forget either celebration *lol*). I made her the card on the left - hubbies is on the right, so when joined up they make quite a romantic scene.

although from the angle of the photo it looks like I'd had a wee drinkeepoo when I took it! (I hadn't!!!!)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


This card was made for a work colleagues wedding:


when closed



I love this backing paper, I printed it on normal printer paper as I wanted it to retain its 'worn' look, I slightly frayed the gold ribbon to add to the look.


when open


BLING!!!! amd stick on gems! I loved how it turned out.


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


I also had lots of fun making these atcs for a swap on UKATC - victorian nudes/risque.


(BUSTY) BERTHA - this one is my favourite, it just makes me smile, I accidently ripped her leg off but decided it loked good as it was and left it.



LOLA (SHE WAS A SHOWGIRL) -



PATRICIA (THE STRIPPER)



The birthday card images are off of Debbi Moore's Evergreen cd, the Wedding card off of Glitter & Glitz cd also from Debbi Moore and Bertha, Lola and Patricia are from the art-e-zine website.





























No comments:

Post a Comment