Tuesday 8 November 2011

Blog Buddies Fat Page


I joined a (Stamped) Fat Book Page swap, over at Cazro's blog. Slightly foolhardy of me, having never done anyhting like this before. The theme was Halloween and I ended up making two, this one was for my swap to Joan. The stamp came from KayCee crafts "Haunted Mansion".


The backround paper was an old paperbook blank page, I satmped the image on, then drew the moon and coloured in using a crayon. Smudged some black and brown ink around using a bunched up tissue, then stamped the floral bits in copper ink, added the embellie's (the two strips are from a rafettea effect table mat one of my cats 'killed') and lastly punched a hole for some ribbon.


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


Then I decided I wanted to do another one, stereotypically Halloween for kids ie messy *g* (I got carried away with the whole mess thing and ended up making 2 dozen 'goblin' cakes - fairy cakes with black/green/orange icing splodged on - didn't look too appetising but they were yummy!)


I used black acrylic paint for the background, tore a piece of orange caed so the edges were rough, stamped image on (again from KayCee crafts) then cut up a spiderweb felt coaster (from a Pound shop) glittered it slightly round the edges, then stuck the cat on (again a Pound shop)

No comments:

Post a Comment