Thursday 19 April 2012

Having decided to do some proper digital scrapbboking I found myself in a whole new exciting and shiny world called Daisy Trail. Before I splurged and bought the Craft Artist Professional, I decided to try the compact freebie available on DT.

One birthday card later:


I love these little birdies! Spotted two mistakes after I'd printed the thing...... and added 3 little gems for the birds eyes.

One A4 scrapbook page later:



This is a photo I took when we went to... yes you've guessed it - Hardwick Hall, the other week, my first sighting of lambs this year. Have seen loads more, some even smaller and unfortunately two dead ones hand delivered by a farmer.

Anyway by now I was totally hooked and splurged my £19.99 on the proper version from Create and Craft.
Only to find that the week after when I received it, C & C dropped the price to £9.99 as a Pick of the Week deal. Oh well....
I now have around 10 programmes to watch and play along with. Yay!!


Second card:

front
insert


This digikit was InkBlot butterflies, and has the most gorgeous pinks and purples, abolutley perfect for purplemurtle!!

No comments:

Post a Comment