Wednesday 5 June 2013

all white?

Suffering from a bad epsiode of Depression this last week, resulting in a panic attack at work (they are so patient with me) and the Negative and tears spewing forth,  I have increased my meds up to try and combat it. I know they are starting to work as I am now feeling rather spaced out. (in a good way!). I should get used to the higher doseage soon.....

To occupy myself I made a card, ironically as the colour associated with Depression is black, I plumped for a challenge using white on white. Sounds simple. It wasn't.

Anyhoo, after two false starts, this is the card I came up with, the topper being part of one of the others I scrapped.


different shades of white card
white tissue paper
dove stamped with black Stazon ink
white embellishments.
 




2 comments:

  1. What a lovely card you have made here which fits perfectly the Delicious Doodles Challenge this week of “white-on-white”. Thank you for entering and best wishes in the draw. Kym (Delicious Doodles Challenge Blog Design Team Member)

    ReplyDelete