Thursday 5 March 2015

postcard


100% digital postcard done in CAP2, using a postcard from Lunagirl, overlaid with a sewing pattern from yahoo search and merged together so you can see the original writing on the card, I cropped/cut and re-coloured various images from the yahoo search and popped them on top, embellished with various blue bits and bobs, using the colour palette tool to match them up.

entering into: lunagirl moonbeams - vintage sewing
                       digitally sweet challenges - anything goes

3 comments:

  1. Charming digital card and what a great sentiment! I like cooking, but once I get to sewing it's hard to get me away from my "stitchin"! Thanks for sharing in my Vintage Sewing theme challenge! I love how you used this image, especially that wonderful vintage background. ~ Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fab, I love the sentiment. Lainie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. Thank you for joining the challenge at Digitally Sweet. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete