Tuesday 21 July 2015

sew and sew

the atc challenge over at wicked Wednesday is to use stitching, real or faux.

Last year I was gifted a huge bag of material via my local group in the freecycle uk network, as usual I have never got round to using it, but I did remember there were 2 little pieces of machine embroidery in there, so this morning I firtled them out and reposted the bag on my local group - if some one can use it, its better than sitting in my craft room unloved.

After some nifty cutting, one of the pieces just fit onto an atc!

So we just need a bit more sunshine, a book and a glass of something nice - perfect!

 
paper from 'cottage charm' by nitwit
my scribble
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Wow - great job!!! Thanks so much for joining us at Wicked Wednesday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats perfect, love it. Thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday :)

    ReplyDelete