Wednesday 13 July 2016

travel

Most of this digi page was done in the middle of the night, my brain would not switch off and let me sleep, so I got up and decided to start my piece for Digitally Sweet.


Used various elements from various digi kits free on the web, but the image is from Lunagirl 'Travel Posters'.

100% digital using CAP2.

I used the Travel theme with a twst - Time Travel - I guess the sentiment could be a statement or a question, with the steam train powering out of a fiery rip in time.


entering in: digitally sweet = travel

3 comments:

  1. LOVE the fiery edge to the carriages, shows how fast the train is travelling. A wonderful digital piece. Good to see you again. Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet! Faith DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great image choice for the theme. Thanks for joining us at Digitally Sweet for our "Travel" Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card. Thank you for joining the challenge at Digitally Sweet and making a 100% digital project. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete