Friday 28 July 2017

Did another 7 day stint at work, honestly they are trying to kill me off, I'm sure of it! Good news and slightly ironic due to the topic of hours on the other posts - my contract has been increased (officially) to 25 hrs from 13 hrs, very pleased with that outcome. 

Couple of days off now, went to Chesterfield to have lunch and a wander round, and of course peruse a few charity shops, ended up with 2 second hand books and then Andrew treated me to Nigel by Monty Don and a Richard and Judy pick , The Muse by Jessie Burton, not read any of her books but the gorgeous cover caught my eye. 

 Today, I ended up getting up at 6.30am..... so much for a lie in!!! Tomorrow is as yet unplanned.

Digi page I did this morning, using 'Fading India' digital kit by Vintaj, picture from yahoo search and a quote from Ramana Maharusi.





No comments:

Post a Comment