Monday 7 October 2019

M @ Butterfly Challenge

Been a busy bee today, 2 cards and a matching set of three framed atcs done, more on these on later posts.

Today's card is for Mrs A's Butterfly Challenge, and its the letter M for Magic Window, didn't enter a card for L has I have had the dreaded lurgy (not sure if it was L for Lurgy) for the last three weeks, cannot believe how ill this cold has made me! A few other people in the store where I work have had it and they've been exactly the same, so I know its not me being mardy!

Anyway, M for Magic Window, I found this template a challenge, at one point I nearly threw it in the bin but I persevered and did manage to finish it, all be it a bit wonky and creased. Hopefully I've hidden those bits.

Template + Butterfly



backing paper from a Greeting Card Backing PApers book
pale peach paper
coppery orange paper
thank you stamp
black stazon ink
black card
plain circle die
heart circle die
large butterfly embellishment


 Amanda xx

No comments:

Post a Comment