Tuesday 29 March 2016

Spring flowers & birds

I needed to make a special card for my dad's partner Delia, as she turned the good old age of 70 on Good Friday....... no Easter eggs for her birthday though - I always ended up with eggs as birthday gifts if my April birthday fell anywhere near Easter, always made mum mad as 'birthdays are birthdays no matter what date you're born'. At least as a kid I liked all the eggs, I feel sorry about people born near Christmas though.

Anyhoo, back to the card! I took the theme of spring flowers and birds from Lunagirls current challenge.


image Fripperies & Butterflies freebie
backing paper from Jodie Lee Designs
doily
resin & paper flowers
stick on gems
computer generated sentiment
 
 

2 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful card! Thank you for sharing it in my Spring Flowers and Birds challenge! ~ Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the gentle colours on this. It is very serene. My eldest Grandson has his birthday on 24th Dec. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete