Tuesday 5 April 2016

M is for mint/margins

Ooops, I missed the deadline for Mrs A's challenge by 5 minutes, normally I manage to sneak in about half an hour before but today I lost track of time whilst choosing my $25 worth of Gecko Galz prizes...........

Anyway, April is a busy month for birthdays in this house so I turned the challenge into a birthday card.


green paper from Docrafts
white card
YD butterfly paper ribbon strip
paper flowers
The Hobby House Aqua gems
white pearls
Tattered Lace Kaleidoscope Butterfly XL
pigment ink Christmas Green
 
The only thing I noticed was it needs another white pearl to finish the corner bling off, so before posting I will do that.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry you missed the deadline with this rather fabby card. I
    love the colours too. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete