Saturday 16 April 2016

Dads birthday

As always, I get stuck for my dads birthday card, but on this occasion I knew when I saw the image that I wanted to use it.

Dad, in his old age (don't tell him I said that) has taken an interest in watching ploughing competitons at the rural fairs he & Delia love to visit, so this image was perfect.


backing paper from Old Treasures paper pack
vintage buttons
old postcard
Gecko Galz march image.
copper peel offs
 
entering in: Gecko Galz Papercrafting Challenge group over on Facebook

1 comment:

  1. Amanda, It is easy to see why this was selected as the winner because this card is just so pretty! Love the colors and the design choices you made to keep this clean and fresh. And, thanks for the kind words you left when visiting my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete