Friday 8 April 2016

something for me


This is one of my favourite books as a child, another one being The Faraway Tree. I spotted this book whilst mooching round an Antiques Centre - wasn't a particularly old book but I had to have it - to accompany the copy of the Faraway Tree I found earlier, they now sit on the shelf of my bedside table as decoration. As it was a hardback and I didn't want the shiny cover, I took it off. It was a shame to through it away so I decided to make a card from it, using the main image as a pocket to hold the 'tags' which were cut out from the inside of the cover and the back page
 
 
                                   

 
backing paper from 'Antique Pinks' paper kit
blue card
random ribbon
candi coloured with pale pink & indigo blue promarkers

No comments:

Post a Comment