Thursday 18 August 2016

Floral

Floral is this months challenge over at Digitally Sweet (link at the bottom of the page) but I was struggling with my chosen project....decided to scroll through all my files again to see if I'd missed anything I could use and totally changed my project. As you do *lol*

So now, I have a 100% digital 5x5 envelope front.



Gecko Galz - Coquette Design Kit paper 3
Gecko Galz - Ephemera Fun design sheet
Gecko Galz - In the Garden of Tomorrow image
 
I digitally cut out the bird/flower image from the Ephemera Fun sheet and placed the image in the bottom corner, did the same with the pink rose and copied it once and placed them amongst the flowers, again did the same with the yellow butterfly and copied it again placing round the image till it looked right.
Placed the music sheet as my background, picked a suitable paper and put that over the background, changing the colour by matching it to the cream in the birds wing and then played round with the transparency tool till it was light enough too be able to see the music underneath. Used a punch to punch through both papers, so when it is printed you will have a clear space for the address.
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. A brilliant make. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a wonderful idea, ready to print! beautiful design.
    Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet! Faith DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely work. Thank you for joining the challenge at Digitally Sweet. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete