Saturday 8 June 2019

Best Friends

When I was making my samples for the Gecko Galz  'Good Old Summertime' this month, I accidently printed this image bigger than it should have been so I put it to one side hoping to use it sometime.

I cut it down to a useable size, then fit the card round it. Using the one paper pack 'Summer Bloom' by Docrafts, I matched the coloured spotty paper and the zesty green background paper with the heart embellishment. The pink spotty paper came from my stash. To finish I used this gorgeous zesty lime flower and popped a sentiment in the middle.
I wanted to use some lime coloured gems but couldn't find any, so remembered the Nuvo Vintage Drops 'Pioneer Green' which luckily matched.

Gecko Galz image from 'Summer Time Fun"




Amanda xx

No comments:

Post a Comment