Wednesday 5 June 2019

Hello...

… is it me you're looking for?

Sorry, couldn't resist, every time I see this stamp I channel Lionel Ritchie.

This is an A5 card, and it nearly ended up as a keeper as I love it, but I made it for a swap so its been posted.... hope the recipient likes it as much as I do! Might just have to do another one.


All papers came from 'Antique Pinks' 8x8 paper kit from The Works. They were all oddments so I just played with them till it came together. The oval die cut is light grey card from Wilko's, I stamped the hello in Hot Pink pigment ink by Dovecraft. Confession time, I actually ripped the oval when I was removing it out of its die so I popped the flowers on to cover the little rip up, you'd never know! The white flowers were coloured in with promarkers - Cool Grey 4 & Rose Pink, I also edged the papers with them.

Amanda xx

No comments:

Post a Comment