Saturday 30 January 2016

unusual shaped card/over the edge

Two for the price of one this afternoon, part of my prize pack from Mrs A, was a precut Butterfly shape card. So it was the perfect choice for one of the Gecko Galz challenges over on Facebook and once I'd finished it, I realised that it would fit the 'over the edge' challenge also.

 
Gecko Galz "Victorian Spring" papers no 7
Sticko  flowers
Tattered Lace mini dies
Hobby House - Light Blue and Sea Blue
Hobbycraft green pearl gems
Sentiment CAP2
 
 
entered into: Gecko Galz Papercrafting Challenge Group
                     Butterfly Challenge = O for over the edge
 

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you got to use the large butterfly card. Love all the elements that you have added. It fits perfectly for my over the edge theme. Love those colours too. Thankyou for fluttering by my double challenge. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amanda,
    what a wonderful over the edge butterfly card.
    That big blue butterfly is great, and what a fab design.
    Thank you for joining the Butterfly Challenge.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L. GD

    ReplyDelete