Sunday 8 January 2017

Angels

My first Christmas card make of 2017 done for Merry Monday Christmas Challenge #229.

Actually enjoyed doing it which surprised me as I ended up buying a couple of Christmas cards in the run up to Christmas week as I had lost my 'ho. ho. ho' and didn't finish my list of cards to make.

I used silicone gel to raise the Angel of the card.


Kanban 'merry Christmas script' backing card
DoCrafts 'Floral Muse' doily
Lunagirl Angel image
Tonic Rococo die & stamp
DoCrafts pigment ink Royal Navy
other bits from stash
 
 
entering in: merry monday = angels

2 comments:

  1. Such pretty layers of lace to go with your angel!Thanks for playing Merry Monday with us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love;y vintage design. Thanks for joining us this week at Merry Monday. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete