Saturday 21 January 2017

Reindeer

I spent all one afternoon, tidying my craft desk and shelves trying to find the sleigh die & rubber stamp which matched this reindeer one..... looked everywhere, find some other stuff I forgot I had.... didn't find the die.
Started on this design and went in Christmas stamp box to get a sentiment and found the sleigh die/stamp...well who'd a-thunk it, I actually put something away in the right place.


Andrea Jaynes 'Jolly Santa' paper pack
white card
Creative Dies Elegant Reindeer
DoCrafts shading pigment ink
Spellbinders Heirloom Ornament stamp
The Hobby House olive green & plum gems.
 
entering into: merry monday= reindeer

1 comment:

  1. Oh what a beautiful die...love all the details in it. I love your layers and the white space surrounding the reindeer...really helps draw your eye to the center piece! Thank you for joining us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete