Tuesday 31 January 2017

Music

Having missed 2 challenges last week; a Merry Monday Christmas & Mrs A's Butterfly one, I wanted to get Digitally Sweets one in before it closed today.


digi kit used 'Graceful Dancer' by DaisyTrail
lyrics "Its Alright" Pet Shop Boys
100% digital

 
The background is pink with musical notes on, I placed another paper (black) on top and then used the transparency tool to merge the two, allowing the musical notes to appear, this had the added bonus of making the colour change to the one I used. I knew I wanted to get movement from the dancer but after trying every tool there was and not liking the effects, I used the other image and rotated each so it would appear that she was pirouetting into her last position, again I used the transparency tool to give each little dancer slightly more substance than the one before.

Its Alright is another firm favourite of mine, and I knew from the start of the challenge I wanted to use this verse with whatever I did.




1 comment:

  1. Lovely work. Thank you for joining the challenge at Digitally Sweet. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete