Monday 9 January 2017

Z is for Zero and/or Zucchini

Zucchini??? Sounds like it should be a vegetable? Sure there's something similar...

Its actually hues of yellow through to green, which meant I had an ink pad exactly for this challenge, I bought it for another colour challenge, can't remember now, but once I got it home I realised it wasn't what I had wanted to use.

Very simple to do, I stamped the ink pad round the sides of the card, used another piece of card cut to size and stamped the Butterfly on it. Waited for the card to dry and then stuck the butterfly down. Finished off by adding the gems and sentiment.

the Butterfly stamp is a prize from a previous Butterfly challenge -  for doing both the letter and the colour.

To fit the challenge I have used the yellow to green stamp pad and the zero is in 2017.

I accidently smudged an edge of the white card as I was putting it on the card, so I softly smudged the rest of the edges to match.


6x6 white card blank
DoCrafts shading pigment ink
white card
Sheena Douglas large Butterfly stamp
The Hobby House taupe gemstones
computer generated sentiment
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Now that really is clever how you have stamped the ink pad round the card. I like it a lot. Love the colour way too. Butterfly looks great too. Inspirational to use the zero in the year. Thank you for fluttering by my challenge. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, great background and clever use of the zero.

    Thank you for joining us at the Butterfly Challenge.

    ReplyDelete